RoadQuake Rumble Strip
The most advanced temporary traffic calming system currently available.
Improve the safety of both your workforce and members of the public by providing a visual and audible speed warning stimulus.
Temporary rumble strips ideal for short term roadworks
- Rigorously tested by both TFL and Durham Constabulary proving suitability for both wet and dry conditions.
- Constructed using a high visibility yellow pigment safety colouring.
- A crew of two can deploy or remove in minutes.
- Automobile, cycle and motorcycle friendly.
- Recommended for roadways with posted speed limits of 70mph or less.
- Suitable for use with temporary traffic lights.
- 300mm wide & 20mm thick. Each strip generates equal, or higher, levels of sound and vibration as milled/ glued down strips.
- 3.3 meters long & 300mm wide. Each rumble strip covers an entire lane.
- 3-year product life under normal conditions.
- A non-slip textured surface keeps strips firmly in place.
- No nails or glue needed, no clean up required.
- Easy to lift, manoeuvre and carry.
- Perfect where work zones alter daily.
- Stores flat, ideal when space is limited.
- Maintenance Departments.
- General contractors.
- Traffic Engineers & Designers.
- Traffic control.
- Paving operations.