Safemark Multi-Prime is an effective solvent-based primer for bonding thermoplastic materials and Safemark Line marking products to concrete and worn bituminous surfaces. Its low viscosity facilitates deep penetration into substrates.
To improve the adhesion of thermoplastic materials, Safemark MMA and SB Acrylic Line Marking products between concrete, worn asphalt, block paviors or other bituminous surfaces.
- Up to 60 linear metres @ 100mm width line per litre.
- Typical 50 linear metres @ 100 mm width line per litre.
- 5/6 square metres per litre.
- Virtually colourless
- Superior adhesion enhancement
- Ready to use - no mixing required
- Fast drying, Touch dry in approx. 10 minutes
- Easy to apply
- Surface Preparation
Surface must be clean, dry and free from any contamination including dust, dirt oil, grease, laitance and curing agents. Particular attention should be given to ensuring the surface is free from salt, ice and moisture.
Please read data sheets and installation guide carefully prior to application.
Data Sheets & Downloads
Please click here for data sheets, specifications, guides and instructions.